Passing the PRINCE2® Exams for Dummies
Does the thought of sitting your PRINCE2 exams bring you out in a cold sweat? Fear not. Passing the PRINCE2 Exams For Dummies is your complete guide to preparing for—and passing—the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
It's packed with everything you need to learn from both syllabi, plus good advice on revision techniques. You'll also find example exam questions that enable you to practice, practice, practice.
- Chapters devoted to revising each of the PRINCE2 Processes (e.g. initiating a project) and Themes (e.g. change)
- Revision checklists for both Foundation and Practitioner exams tell you exactly what you need to learn in preparation for the exams
- Extra clarification and plain-English explanations of the more tricky concepts
- Spot tests to check your understanding as you go
- Sample Foundation and Practitioner exam questions for each Theme and Process
Relax and shake off those exams flashbacks of yesteryear—with this guide, you've got it covered.
- Jahr: 2013
- Autor: Nick Graham
- Seitenzahl: 344 Seiten
- Sprache: Englisch
- Preis: € 26.40
- ISBN-13: 978-1118349656